Monday, April 25, 2011

Senioritis

Oh wait, I'm not graduating til December.


Makes it that much harder.


I need you, Summmmmmmer.


I've literally been dreaming of sailboats.




I'm a nerd and miss summer so much I made this...


10 Best Things About Summer:


(Yeah...I went there.)




(Not in ranking order)



1. Lake Eufaula


(This includes sailing, wakeboarding, skiing, tubing, kyaking,


basically anything boat, swimming, sand volleyball, etc.)




2. Sunglasses


(Thank the Lord for warm weather)




3. The smell of freshly cut grass


(Reminds me of my daddy)




4. My sunroof


(open 24/7)




5. Tan lines


(You love them. Don't lie.)




6. No school


(If there were a ranking order,


this would probably be numero uno)




7. Campfires/Smores


(These go together always right?)




8. Flip Flops


(Although I still prefer barefoot to any shoe)




9. Sweet Tea and Sunflower Seeds


(These definitely go together. AND I know


these are available year round but they taste SO much


better during the summer for some reason. )




10. My Dock


(Where my hammock is located=my haven.)






If I keep dreaming of these things,


I will NEVER graduate.






Motivation motivation motivation motivation motivation.......


I need some. Pronto.

Hmmm...... This guy is good for that....






Steve Moakler.



Beautiful right? I know.



I'm on a huge kick right now. So check him out.



His lyrics are nothing short of amazing.





That's all I have.

Its 1am and yet again I'm awake.

Maybe that goes away when you graduate?



Counting the days...






No comments:

Post a Comment