Friday, September 2, 2011

Still Learning...

After looking at my last post I realize how silly it is. Scared and almost bitter. I know the Lord always has a plan and I truly believe that, but I guess I didn't see how hard it is to trust that in the moment when I cannot vision this "plan".
Well...(drum roll please)...the plan is in sight as of now. The interview with Dolous went well apparently, considering they offered me a contract for a year. January-December. After lots of debating, lots of pros and cons being made, lots of talking to my parents, and more importantly LOTS of prayer, I took it.
So yeah. I reeeally need to stop worrying. [Philippians 2:14]



There are some changes to my life this semester:



New house......


109 W. Pulaski Street


aka "The 109"


New Roomate...Samantha Ridder


aka "Sam"


aka "My Big"




New Pet:

Maddie



She's not really mine. She is our other roomate

Rachel's new pupy, but we all love her.

(She loves watching the OC btw...)


That's all for now folks...











No comments:

Post a Comment